Booking Terms and Conditions
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions as agreed to at the time of booking.
- A contract between you, Montalero Cookery Ltd and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates requested. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these booking terms & conditions. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A deposit of 25% of the holiday price is payable at the time of booking. If the holiday is cancelled before 60 days from the arrival date, a full refund will be made.
- Bookings made less than 60 days before your arrival date must be accompanied by the full amount of the holiday charge.
- The balance must be paid so as to arrive no later than 60 days before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation and the client will remain liable to pay the balance of the holiday.
- All cancellations must be immediately notified by telephone and then in writing. If you cancel your holiday more than 60 days before it is due to start, a full refund will be made. If you cancel less than 60 days prior to the holiday then the full balance remains due and is not refundable.
- We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
- Any guest who is suffering from an upper respiratory or a Covid-related condition before or on arrival may not check in or enter the premises or any vehicle used by this business until this guest produces a negative Covid test result certified by a registered pharmacy or healthcare provider in Italy. In accordance with Italian law, we are not obliged to provide a refund under the above circumstances, but we may reschedule the vacation to another date subject to availability, at no additional cost and limited to the same vacation package as originally booked and agreed to be provided by Montalero Cookery Ltd. This explicitly excludes all other travel costs, including flights and third-party accommodation. Guests unable to return to Italy should file a claim with their insurance company. If a guest files a claim and receives payment from their insurance company, the above postponement offer is no longer available.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by Montalero Cookery Ltd, except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- The number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed two and only those people listed on the booking form can occupy the room. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under fourteen years of age, unless accompanied by an adult.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- We or our representative reserve the right to enter the room at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
Reservations normally commence at 16.00pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the apartment by 12.00pm on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
- Smoking anywhere on the premises is not allowed.
- Damage to property – Please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. In the event that you notice damage in your room please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there have been any breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could replace them or advise us before you leave. The room will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage found.
- Please note that in the event that any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- The internet connection is available (at no extra cost) subject to technical availability.
- Montalero Cookery Ltd nor the owners of the property shall be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or pool.
All inventory must remain in the property it was in at arrival and not be taken elsewhere.
- Guests under the age of 14 years must be supervised by their parents/guardians at all times.
We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- Any problem or complaint which guests may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us/the management at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered by Montalero Cookery Ltd
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
Swimming Pool Disclaimer
- All users must shower before entering the pool.
- Guests under the age of 14 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian at all times.
- Guests under the age of 14 must have this liability waiver completed by their parent.
Participation is at your own risk.
- No alcohol is allowed in the pool or in the pool area.
- No glass or metal containers are allowed in the pool or the surrounding areas. Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers are allowed.
- All accidents must be reported to the management.
- Participants are encouraged to report any maintenance/repair needs to the management.
- Diving is not permitted, as serious injury, paralysis or even death could occur.
- People with open wounds or infectious diseases are not permitted in the pool.
- No running, pushing or horseplay in the pool areas.
- Smoking is not allowed within 25 metres of the pool area.
- The use of the pool and pool area are available between 7.00am – 8.00pm.